Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC) has Recently Invited to Online Application Form for the Post of Assistant District Prosecution Officer ADPO (92 Post) Recruitment 2021. Those Candidates Who are Interested to this Vacancy and Have All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online.
Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC)
Assistant District Prosecution Officer Recruitment 2021
Advt. No. 03/2021
- Online Application Start : 17 June 2021
- Registration Last Date : 16 July 2021
- Fee Payment Last Date : 16 July 2021
- Correction Last Date : 17 July 2021
- Exam Date : Notified Soon
- Admit Cards Available : Notified Soon
- General, Other State : Rs. 1000/-
- SC, ST Candidates : Rs. 500/-
- Correction Charge : Rs. 50/-
- Pay the Exam Fee Through Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking, MP Online Fee Mode.
Age Limit as on 01/01/2022
- Min. Age : 21 Yrs.
- Max. Age : 40 Yrs.
- Read the Notification for Age Relaxation.
- Candidates have L.L.B Degree from Recognized University in India.
- Read the Notification for More Details.
|Vacancy DetailsTotal Vacancy : 92 Post|
|Post Name||General||OBC||EWS||SC||ST||Total Post|
How to Apply
- MPPSC Assistant District Prosecution Officer Recruitment 2021.
- All Interested Candidates can Apply Online from 17/06/2021 to 16/07/2021.
- Read the Notification for More Details about MPPSC ADPO Recruitment.
- Kindly Fill Your Basic Details and Upload Your Photo, Sign, ID Proof and Other Documents.
- Check Your full Details Preview Before Submit Application Form.
- Pay Required Application Fee to Complete Form. If Fees are Asked.
- Take a Print Out of Submit Final Form for Further Process.